Sunday, April 20, 2008

First week update

I finished my first week at the new job -- lots of meetings and getting my laptop setup, etc. Nothing too exciting to report on, however, the coming week will bring some items over to my task list.

I also got back to running today - just a short one though. With our new schedule I'll have to do my best to get up a bit earlier and put in a short run before work. Once I get into my routine at work, I may also be able to run there. I noticed that there are quite a few runners in the building taking advantage of the flexible schedule and local trails.

The last few days were pretty exciting weather wise. I'm pretty sure that we broke some records for the latest snow fall of the year. We had everything from rain, sleet, hail, and snow; all within a 24 hour period.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I think we've gotta update this soon. I'll see what I can do over the weekend...

How is the new job?