Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MapMyRun - The ASICS Run 100 Miles in a Month Challenge







Last Updated: 020080220

020080220 - We had company over the long weekend and I didn't run. Today was a long one. I think I have 9.37 mi to complete in the next day or two.

020080213 - I missed my run yesterday, so today was eight miles. The hills are getting a lot easier.

020080129 - Yesterday it snowed! I missed my run so I had to increase my distance today to keep on track -- did 8 miles in the wind and rain - my knees are a little sore.

Today I logged into MapMyRun. MapMyRun can be used to record walks, hikes, runs, biking, etc. It's free to join and you can slice and dice as much data as you like - even information from a GPS unit if you have one. Its not perfect, they do not support Garmin upload from Mac OS X :-(

I hadn't been to the site in months. They've added some useful new features, one of which is goals. So, I bit the bullet and joined the ASICS Run 100 Miles in a Month Challenge.

Unfortunately they don't offer a widget to add to your blog, but, I took a region capture so you get the idea.

No comments: