Thursday, February 21, 2008

One down, five more to go

Okay, so I can officially say that the following goal, can be checked off my list:

Rebuild lottery fund savings account - this has now been built up to the level that it was at (with a little extra) before I resorted to using it to pay off a rather large bill. By doing this, I have managed to create a little more debt but that should be caught up with next payday...

Unfortunately, due to my new recurring cold, items 1, 2 & 3 have fallen by the wayside. My room has laundry and things lying everywhere and I haven't really felt like exercising... At least I'm making an attempt to eat better...

How are things going with my partners in crime? Care to comment K & S?

Stay tuned, alright?

2 comments:

Kirby Shabaga said...

Awesome!

Congratulations on completing one of your goals.

I missed running for one week and then got mixed up on the due date for my 100 Mile in a month goal. I ended up short by 9 miles :-(

I joined an entrepreneur's network and applied for five jobs. I'm finding that I am getting things done, but, still struggling to work on my MSc project. I sent an email to my supervisor today asking if we can set an end date so I have a target to work towards.

Congrats again!

Lola said...

Yes. I'm quite relieved to be completing one of the more tangible goals. Upwards and onwards, I suppose!

Sorry to hear about the 9 mile shortage. Keep it up though. That's the only way!

Congrats on the entrepreneur's network. Five jobs? That's awesome. I might be getting a new job myself assisting the marketing manager in our deparment. I'm not sure if it'll be temporary or not but it's a bit more creative.

I also think that setting an end date with your supervisor would be a great idea. Any thoughts on when you'd like that to be?