Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kirby - Masters Goal

I have a weekly telephone call with my supervisor on Thursday at 10 AM. I will post my weekly tasks here:

  • To be completed by 2/8/2008
    • Continue working on the "design document", it's up to 12 pages and will eventually become an appendix to my project paper
    • Integrate my project with the Lab's build process
    • Today's call was good - I need to make my code available sooner than later though!
    • One thing that we agreed could e a low priority was the integration with the lab database/service - that's fine by me :-)
    • We also talked about the possibility of a small directed studies course
      • I'll wait and see what courses are offered this summer first
  • To be completed by 1/31/2008
    • Continue working on the "design document"
    • Integrate my project with the Lab's build process
  • To be completed by 1/24/2008
    • Move my source code in to the Lab's source code repository
    • Integrate my project with the Lab's build process
    • Write a summary of the current state of the project
    • Write a "to be completed" statement
    • Write a "future work" statement

No comments: