Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lottery fund...

Just what is a lottery fund anyway? It's not really as it sounds because I don't use the saved money to buy lottery tickets... I use the savings account to save up the money I didn't spend on lottery tickets. My rationale is this: the way my luck goes, there is not a chance in hell that I'll ever win anything substantial so, I'm more likely to save a million dollars before I would win it.

I had saved a fair bit but used it to pay off bills at the end of last year. Now I am building up the balance again. It'll take a few paychecks but now that I'm not charging up a storm anymore, I can build it up.

Today, I deposited one-third of what I withdrew originally.

That means that within the next month, task #4 can finally be checked off!

1 comment:

Kirby Shabaga said...

You know, I was going to email you earlier this week. I didn't think you were into playing the lottery, but, I wasn't sure what you meant by Lottery fund.

I agree with you, you're better off just saving the money.